When using STORY, basic personal safety precautions should always be followed. These instructions should always be reviewed prior to use.
• Contact troubleshooting at email@example.com for information regarding service. Servicing should only be performed by qualified service personnel.
• Flyte is not responsible for any damage done to any items, accessories or products attached to, or used together with, this product.
• All modifications or attachments made to STORY are done entirely at your own risk.
• Warning Choking Hazard. STORY contains small ball. Not to be used by children under 3 years
• STORY should not be used by minors or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities without adult / caretaker supervision and instructions of usage
• Consult your doctor before you start using this device if you have sufurrred from or are suffering from heart problems.
• Remove all metalic items from hands before using the product.
• STORY is created for inside use only and is suitable for locations where the ambient temperature is between -5°C ( 22°F) and + 35°C (95°F).
• Do not use STORY in wet surroundings.
• The STORY should only be placed on a stable and flat horizontal and vertical surface. Avoid surfaces affected by magnets including iron, metals or other magnetic items as they may interfere with the device.
• Make sure all electrical inputs and the voltage indicated on the AC Adapter is in accordance with your National Electrical Code and any local regulations before connecting the STORY Base.
• Do not use a different AC Adapter than the one provided.
• STORY has been carefully quality tested and programmed to automatically shut down if overheated. We recommend using a surge protector at all times.
• If Flyte comes in contact with liquid, turn it off immediately.
• Let the STORY Base cool down for approx. 5 minutes before touching it after extended periods of usage.
• The STORY base may become slightly warm during use. This is normal.
• Do not put objects that could be affected by strong magnetic fields near STORY, such as metallic items, credit cards, hard disk drives or pacemakers.
• If broken, do not attempt to service either the product or the AC Adapter.